- Seresto is an easy-to-use collar with sustained release technology that offers 8 months of continuous protection against fleas and ticks in DOGS AND CATS
- NO need to remember to apply monthly topical treatment
- Nontoxic to cats unlike other tick preventatives*
- REPELS and KILLS ticks – tick dies before it even bites to transmit diseases
- KILLS fleas and prevents re-infestation for 8 months**
- Water resistant – no need to remove before swimming, bathing, etc**
- Built in safety collar break away mechanisms and optional reflectors included
- Available in 3 sizes: Cat (>10 weeks old), small dog (<18lbs, >7 weeks old), large dogs (>18lbs)
*Due to the continuous release technology, there is never a large dose of medication in contact with your pet or any person that touches the collar as the medication slowly transfers out of the collar onto the fur based on concentration levels. Due to the continuous low concentration of Flumethrin and Imidacloprid, there is never a toxic level of drug in contact with your cat or family members. The products are not water soluble so will not migrate out of the collar if ingested.
** Bathing more than once a month or frequent swimming may decrease flea killing effectiveness to 5-8 months. The continuous release technology allows the collar to quickly replenish any medication that may have washed off during contact with water.
Kills fleas within 24 hours and ticks within 48 hours of initial application. Once established, new fleas are killed within 2 hours and new ticks are repelled or killed in 6 hours.
Because the collar only releases medication based on current concentration on your pet, it can be used with other Advantage/Advantix products such as Advantage multi that can be added for additional flea protection (ie for frequent swimmers), heartworm prevention, and intestinal parasite prevention.