The Doctors at the
Hamilton Animal Hospital recommend
A NEW 3 month oral PILL treatment for prevention of FLEAS and TICKS
- Highly palatable pill (tablet) for dogs providing protection against fleas and multiple ticks including those carrying Lyme disease.
- Safe for use in breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs and puppies over 6 months
- Rapid onset of action
- Ticks killed without engorgement before transmission of disease
- Starts killing fleas within 2 hours and kills 100% within 12 hours of dosing
- Labeled for use as a treatment to control Flea Allergy Dermatitis(FAD)
- No loss of effectiveness with bathing or swimming
- Continuous protection for 3months!!
- No need to remember to apply monthly topical preventatives.
- Available in 5 sizes: (4.4lb-9.9lb), (9.9lb-22lb), (22lb-44lb), (44lb-88lb),(88lb-123lb)