To allow ample time for all patients and scheduled surgical procedures, we operate primarily by appointment. Emergency cases shall always receive top priority, which is why occasional appointment delay is inevitable. Please realize that we make a sincere attempt to see each client on time.
For your convenience, ‘drop off’ appointments are available. A ‘drop off’ means you could bring your pet at the time that works best for you and leave him/her with us for a couple of hours. Usually we will ask you to drop off sometime in the morning so our doctors can examine the patient in between appointments or at the time purposely reserved for admitted patients. Once the doctor is done, (s)he will give you a call to go over the diagnosis and to give you discharge instructions.
PATIENT ARRIVAL POLICY
- For your protection, and that of others, we request that all dogs be on a leash and properly controlled while in the waiting area or exam rooms.
- For cats we request an appropriate carrier or leash.
- If you feel your pet is happier waiting in your car (weather permitting) or outside, we would gladly accommodate their needs. Just let the receptionist know and we’ll escort you to your exam room when the time is right.
- If you need assistance loading or unloading your pet(s) or getting them from the car to the hospital, please let us know as one of our friendly staff members will gladly help out.
- Please feel free to make advanced arrangements for assistance or special accommodations in regards to entering the hospital (ie side door for frightened or aggressive animals, quiet area for nervous cats, help with multiple carriers or dogs) at the time of scheduling your appointment.